Terms & Conditions
1. Quotations are valid for 30 days from the headline date.
2. Terms are 14 days net.
3. All costs exclude VAT.
4. We reserve the right to claim statutory interest at 8% above the Bank of England base rate at the date the debt becomes overdue in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
5. Invoices remaining unpaid after 60 days may be referred to our debt recovery agents and all costs incurred will be the responsibility of the debtor.
6. Next Space Limited (Next Space) may at its discretion stop work on a project, retain data or suspend a web site whilst any invoice remains unpaid.
7. Quotes do not include costs any other third party may charge for their services. If we have estimated third party costs, then these should be checked with the relevant supplier. We cannot be held responsible for third party costs.
8. Next Space may request a purchase order number before commencing any work.
9. Next Space may request payments on account to cover any costs that third parties charge for their services.
10. Next Space will require stage payments including but not limited to a deposit (maximum 50%); payable upon instruction, a payment upon design approval, license fees and any other negotiated stage payments.
11. Next Space will charge at the standard hourly rate for all additional work provided for the client that is not included in the agreed proposal, requirements, technical specification or quotation.
12. Next Space may place an attribution on the home page of the site. The text of the attribution is “Produced by Next Space”. The word ‘Next Space’ is an email link to Next Space or a hyperlink to Next Space‘s website.
13. After a website is published or any work is completed, Next Space may use and reference this work for promotional purposes, unless specifically agreed prior to work commencing.
14. The Company shall identify one named individual who shall have final responsibility for accepting and approving work and invoices for payment.
15. Where provided, a design approval sign off supersedes any visual, structural or functional specification presented as part of a proposal.
16. Subsequent requests for modifications to the visual design, structure or functionality that differs to a material extent from the contents of a signed Design Approval document may result in additional costs and extended schedule.
17. No acceptance tests are defined by default. If required, these must be identified, together with the pass and fail criteria, at the time of instruction.
18. Any part of a client’s website published on a public website will be deemed to have been accepted and payment will become due from the date of publication.
19. After a site is published all further work is charged at Next Space’s standard hourly rate unless otherwise agreed or it is subject to a new quotation or support agreement.
20. Copy for automated edits and uploads will only be accepted in the format specified by Next Space.
22. Any additional work required by Next Space to correct copy provided in other formats will be charged at the standard hourly rate.
23. If a client has committed to provide text and images or other content assets for the site by an agreed date, and fails to do so, Next Space reserve the right to stop work on the site and charge for the full cost of work done to date.
24. If a client has committed to review work produced by Next Space by an agreed date, but fails to do so, Next Space reserve the right to stop work on the site and charge for the full cost of work done to date.
25. Next Space and the Client shall take all reasonable steps not to disclose any information that the other reveals to it and identifies as being confidential.
26. Next Space reserve the right to re-assign any website design or build instruction.
27. Unless otherwise agreed Next Space retain copyright on proposals and technical briefings, visuals and demos, development tools and generic software components used or during the course of the project.
28. On full payment of invoices the Next Space will assign to the client full copyright and Intellectual Property over the ‘look and feel’ of the website, and bespoke software written for the client by Next Space.
29. Next Space is not liable for any loss or damage caused by a failure of a third party product or service or any action or omission.
30. Next Space is not liable for the content of any files uploaded to the web server by the client.
31. Next Space are not obliged to repair any corruption caused to the web site by the action of the client or the client’s agents during the course of updating the web site. Remedial work is charged at twice the prevailing hourly rate.
32. Next Space is not liable for any breach of copyright on images or text supplied by the client for inclusion in their website.
33. These terms and conditions remain in force only until all work is accepted and payments received.